Pascale Lagesse is a Partner and Head of Bredin Prat's Employment Practice.
Pascale specializes in the labor and employment issues arising out of mergers and acquisitions and corporate downsizings and restructurings. She has extensive experience advising employers on how to effectively plan for and implement such transactions, including how to handle works council information/consultation requirements, employee transfers, harmonization of employee benefits etc.
Pascale is a seasoned litigator with significant experience defending employers in collective disputes with unions, works councils and other employee representative bodies arising out of large-scale reorganizations, strikes, business disposals and similar operations.
Pascale also advises companies on day-to-day employment issues such as reduced working hour arrangements, senior executive employment agreements and benefits packages, discrimination, moral and sexual harassment questions, implementation of codes of conduct and whistle blowing policies, and outsourcing arrangements.
Pascale lectures extensively both in France and abroad and is active in a variety of legal organizations, as follows:
- Immediate Past Chair of the International Bar Association's Employment and Industrial Relations Law Committee
- Founding Member and Communications Officer of the International Bar Association's Global Employment Institute
- Co-Chair of the Paris Chapter of the New York State Bar Association
- Accredited Service Provider of the Magellan International HR Networking Group
- Founding Member and Vice President of the French labor law think tank - CDSE
- Member of the International Bar Association's European Forum.
Pascale participates in the lecture program at the University of Paris I-Panthéon Sorbonne and lectures to law students throughout the year on a variety of labor and employment topics.