Michael Brito has a broad range of experience representing clients in a wide variety of technology transactions.
Practice & Background
Mr. Brito has significant experience in structuring, negotiating and drafting various types of agreements for complex technology transactions in the U.S., Europe, Latin America and Asia Pacific, including global information technology and business process outsourcing agreements, customer care/call center agreements, domestic and international distribution agreements, software development agreements, supply chain management agreements, licensing and marketing agreements, joint ventures, strategic alliances and teaming relationships. He has also been actively involved in various e-commerce transactions and enterprise-wide software licensing agreements, e.g., ERP systems.
Mr. Brito is a member of the State Bar of Texas, the Dallas Bar Association, the Texas Bar Foundation and the Dallas Bar Foundation.
Mr. Brito has been recognized by the following:
- Nationally recognized leader in the field of outsourcing by Chambers USA in 2006 - 2012
- Recognized in Chambers Global as a leader in the field of outsourcing in 2009 - 2012
- 2012 International Law Office (ILO) Client Choice Award for Information Technology
- Recommended nationally in outsourcing by PLC Which Lawyer? Yearbook and 2008 and 2009
- Recommended in The U.S. Legal 500 for technology/outsourcing in 2010 and 2011.
- J.D. Stanford Law School, 1987
- B.A. Georgetown University, 1984