Mr. Harrison is Co-Chair of the Restructuring and Insolvency Department at Curtis. He has extensive experience in insolvency proceedings, workouts and liquidations on behalf of debtors, creditors and trustees, including foreign, domestic, public and private corporations, financial institutions, underwriters and governmental entities.
Mr. Harrison is a frequent lecturer and writer on insolvency issues. He has spoken throughout the United States, Europe, Latin America and the Far East.
Mr. Harrison is admitted to the Bars of the State of New York and the District of Columbia, and to the U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York and the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
- J.D., New York University School of Law
- B.A., Morehouse College, Merrill Scholar
- International Association of Restructuring, Insolvency & Bankruptcy Professionals (INSOL)
- INSOL World, Editorial Board Member 2007-2009
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- New York State Bar Association
- Inter-Pacific Bar Association
- Insolvency Committee, Vice Chair