Kerry Shannon Burke is a partner in the corporate and securities practice areas. The focus of Ms. Burke’s practice is on capital markets and securities transactions. She has a broad range of experience representing companies, ranging from development stage ventures to large public issuers, as well as underwriters and other institutional investors, in private and public debt and equity financings. Ms. Burke also has assisted clients on a range of finance and merger and acquisition transactions.
Ms. Burke regularly advises on general corporate and federal securities law matters, including providing assistance to registered and unregistered investment advisers on various status questions and ongoing compliance matters.
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Electricity Generation
- Electricity Transmission & Distribution
- Cambridge University, LL.M., 2001
- Boston University School of Law, J.D., 1998
- Journal of Science and Technology Law, Managing Editor
- Clarkson University, B.S., 1995
- District of Columbia