Kenneth N. Swezey
focuses on transactional counseling in copyright, corporate, digital media, entertainment, publishing and other intellectual property and commercial matters.
He has substantial experience representing companies and individual clients in the emerging fields of digital media, social media and transmedia. He represents clients ranging from broadband television companies, well-known authors, publishers, entertainers, literary estates, visual arts agencies, as well as not-for-profit organizations in the areas of intellectual property and entertainment.
- Cowan, DeBaets, Abrahams & Sheppard LLP, New York, NY
- UCLA, Los Angeles, CA, B.A. (summa cum laude), Member of Phi Beta Kappa
- UCLA Graduate School of Management, Los Angeles, CA, M.B.A
- UCLA Law School, Los Angeles, CA, J.D.
ASSOCIATIONS AND ACTIVITIES
- Entertainment, Art and Sports Law Section of the New York State Bar Association, Past Chair of Section, 2009-2010; Co-Chair, Literary Works Committee
- Copyright Society of the U.S.A., Member
- Regularly conducts publishing negotiation seminars for Columbia University School of Law