, Ph.D., focuses his practice on patent prosecution, particularly in the areas of molecular genetics, chemistry, pharmaceuticals, plant science, medical devices and microbial genetics. He regularly assists clients in patent portfolio management, due diligence reviews, validity/infringement opinions and licensing.
Dr. Weber's clients include public and private corporations across the United States. Representative corporate clients include Aqua Bounty Technologies; Avanir, Inc.; Biosensors International; and Corcept Therapeutics, Cepheid, Inc., Ciphergen Biosystems, Inc. and Sutro Biopharma based in California.
Professional & Community Activities
- American Bar Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- University of Washington, J.D. (1984)
- Oregon State University, Ph.D., Plant Pathology (1979)
- State University of New York at Albany, B.S., Biology (1975)
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office