Keith Higgins represents U.S. public companies in securities offerings, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory compliance and corporate governance. He also regularly represents underwriters in initial public offerings and other public equity offerings.
Honors & Awards
- Chambers Global: The World's Leading Lawyers for Business (2011-2012)
- The International Who's Who of Corporate Governance Lawyers (2012)
- The Best Lawyers in America (2003-2012)
- Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business (2004-2012)
- PLC Which Lawyer? Yearbook (2007-2011)
- Boston Best Lawyers Corporate Lawyer of the Year (2010)
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers (2008-2011)
Professional & Civic Activities
- Keith frequently writes and lectures about securities law, corporate law, executive compensation and corporate governance. He is a past Chair of the Federal Regulation of Securities Committee of the American Bar Association.
- 1982, JD, summa cum laude, Boston University School of Law
- 1975, MA, University of Virginia, Thomas Jefferson Foundation Fellow in American History
- 973, BA, Florida State University, Phi Beta Kappa