Karen Artz Ash, Esq.
Partner and National Co-Chair of the Intellectual Property Practice and Department at Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
Other positions at the Firm include Chair of the Pro Bono Committee (NYC); and a member of the Board of Directors and Executive and Operating Committee of the Firm.
Primary Areas of Practice:
Intellectual Property with a concentration in all facets of worldwide commercial trademark agreements.
Law School / Graduate School:
New York Law School, magna cum laude (J.D., 1980)
Georgetown University, with honors (A.B., 1976).
Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP, 2001- present,
Amster, Rothstein & Ebenstein LLP, 1983 -2001
Kaye Scholer LLP, 1980-1983.
• New York State Bar Association’s sections on Trial Law and Intellectual Property
• American Bar Association’s sections on Patent, Trademark and Copyright Law and Trial Law
• United States International Trademark Association
• National Association of Mediators
• New York County Lawyer’s Association
• New York Women’s Bar
• Anti-Defamation League, New York Regional Board and the Lawyer’s Committee
• Southern District of New York Mediation panel (1993–present)
• Mediation/ADR Sub-Committee of the International Trademark Association (INTA)
• Board of Directors, Executive Committee and Planning Committee of Volunteers of Legal Service ( VOLS)