A partner in the Corporate Department, Justin G. Hamill is a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group and the Private Equity Group.
Justin advises a diverse range of clients, including public and private companies, investment funds and financial institutions, in negotiated and contested M&A transactions, leveraged buy-outs, joint ventures, public and private investments and restructuring transactions. He has substantial experience across a broad array of industries, including media and entertainment, technology, financial services, consumer products, health care and real estate.
Some of his recent representations include:
- Warner Music Group (NYSE: WMG), in connection with its sale to Access Industries for approximately $3.3 billion. ("M&A Deal of the Year," The Deal Magazine, January 2012).;
- RSC Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: RRR), in connection with its sale to United Rentals, Inc. (NYSE: URI) for approximately $4.2 billion;
- Great Wolf Resorts (NYSE: WOLF), in connection with its sale to an affiliate of Apollo Global Management, LLC for approximately $800m;
- Emdeon Inc. (NYSE: EM), in connection with its sale to Blackstone for approximately $3 billion; and
- TPG Capital, Oaktree Capital Management and JH Investments, in connection with their acquisition of Taylor Morrison/Monarch Homes for approximately $1.2 billion.
J.D., Boston College Law School, 2003, cum laude
B.A., Dartmouth College, 2000