June Basden is both an attorney and a Certified Public Accountant with more than 25 years of experience in commercial finance and banking law. She represents national and regional banks, financial institutions and commercial lenders in a variety of finance transactions, with a special focus on commercial lending and creditors' rights.
June has extensive experience in asset-based lending, factoring, single-lender and syndicated credit facilities, loan workouts and modifications, foreclosures, bankruptcies and even commercial real estate transactions. She is a fellow of the American College of Commercial Finance Lawyers (ACCFL) - and one of only six ACCFL fellows practicing law in North Carolina. Her clients have found her strategic counsel especially critical in the current financial landscape as she advocates for ways to achieve the best possible outcome.
Professional Memberships and Activities
- American Bar Association
- American College of Commercial Finance Lawyers, Fellow
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Lawyers Mutual Liability Insurance Company of North Carolina, Board of Directors
- North Carolina Bar Association, Former Chair of the Business Law Section
- North Carolina Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Risk Management Association, Triad Chapter Board of Directors
- Turnaround Management Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute