is a Managing Director in KPMG’s Forensic Practice. Mr. Dooley provides investigative advisory services, compliance reviews, pursues asset tracing investigations, and conducts internal money laundering and fraud investigations for financial institutions and corporations. His responsibilities include managing all aspects of Forensic engagements, including planning, conducting fieldwork, reporting and contract administration.
Prior to joining KPMG in August 2005 Mr. Dooley served for five years as a Supervisory Special Agent with the Federal Bureau of Investigation where he led an investigative squad and task force assigned to the investigation of computer related crimes. Prior to that he was assigned to the investigation of various financial/corporate crimes, particularly financial institution fraud, for sixteen years in Seattle, Newark and New Haven.
Select Engagement Experience
- Leading an asset tracing investigation on behalf of a German Reinsurance company for assets located in the US and Latin America.
- Leading an investigation into the misappropriation of assets at a religious charity in New York City.
- Leading an investigation involving potential financial irregularities at a food distribution company based in New Jersey...
- Led an AML compliance review of Agent locations for a national Money Service Business.
- Managed the US portion of an OFAC compliance review for an international bank.
- Managed thirty KPMG employees engaged in an Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and OFAC compliance review for an international bank in NYC.
- Led an investigation into the misappropriation of assets at a Mexican subsidiary of a US based technology company.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS:
- B.S. Accounting, New York Institute of Technology
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Member, International Association of Privacy Professionals
- Certified Public Accountant-PA
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Certified Information Technology Professional
- Certified Information Privacy Professional
- Certified in Financial Forensics