Senior District Judge Ronald M. Whyte
Nominated by George H.W. Bush on July 26, 1991, to a new seat created by 104 Stat. 5089. Confirmed by the Senate on February 6, 1992, and received commission on February 10, 1992. Assumed senior status on March 2, 2009.
- Wesleyan University, A.B., 1964
- University of Southern California Law School, J.D., 1967
- Private practice, Claremont, California, 1967-1968
- U.S. Navy, JAG Corps, 1968-1971
- Private practice, San Jose, California, 1971-1989
- Judge, Santa Clara County Superior Court, 1989-1992