Commissioner Irving Pollack
is a member of the Firm of Pollack & Storch. Prior to his appointment as Commissioner, he served as Director of the Enforcement and Trading and Markets Divisions and Assistant General Counsel..
- "Best Lawyers in America" for Corporate Governance and Compliance (2006, 2007)
- Institutional Investor's Compliance Reporters Lifetime Achievement Award (2006)
- "William O. Douglas Award," (1992)
- "Order of Merit," Government of Luxembourg, (1979)
- "Rockefeller Public Service Award," (1968)
- "SEC Distinguished Service Award," (1967)
- 1942 - LLB, magna cum laude, Brooklyn Law School
- 1938 - B.A., cum laude, Brooklyn College
Mr. Pollack is admitted to the practice in New York and the District of Columbia. He is also admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court.