PRESENT POSITION 1995 - Current
Assistant U.S. Attorney
United States Attorney's Office
Eastern District of Virginia
- Supervisor of the Alexandria Division Affirmative Civil Enforcement (ACE) Unit: civil fraud investigations, including False Claims Act and qui tam litigation.
- ACE Coordinator (district-wide);
- Health Care Fraud Coordinator (district-wide).
- Georgetown University Law Center, M.T.L. (Masters in Tax Law) 1982
- Dickinson School of Law of the Penn State University, J.D., 1980
- St. Vincent College, B.A., accounting, 1977
PRIOR POSITION 1985 - 1995
- Trial Attorney, Tax Division
- U.S. Department of Justice