Primary Areas of Practice:
Information Technology, Privacy, Sourcing (BPO and ITO), E-Commerce
Law School / Graduate School:
- Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität, München (1998)
- Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität, München (Assessor Exam) (1996)
- Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität, München (Dr. jur.) (1996)
- Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität, München (Referendar Exam) (1994)
- Christoph Rittweger is admitted in Germany since 1997 and in California (USA) since 2003.
Christoph Rittweger worked at the Baker and McKenzie's Frankfurt and San Francisco offices since 1998 prior to joining the Munich office in 2002. He is managing partner of Baker & McKenzie's Munich office and heads the German/Austrian IT/C practice and he is a member of Baker & McKenzie's Global Privacy Steering Committee.
- American Bar Association
- California State Bar Association - International Section
- German Society for Law and Informatics (DGRI)
- American Chamber of Commerce in Germany e. V.
- European Outsourcing Association Germa