Crowned the “Queen of the Skyscrapers” by the Wall Street Journal in 1997, Darcy Stacom
has sold both the largest residential and office transaction in history. Ms. Stacom’s prolific resume is as diverse as to deal type as size, ranging from $2 million trust and estates dispositions to the $5.4 billion sale of Peter Cooper Stuyvesant Town for Metropolitan Life. In her career, she has completed over $50 billion in sales, financing, joint venture, leasehold and development transactions.
Ms. Stacom is a Vice Chairman and head of the Investment Properties group for CBRE’s New York Office. As the gateway to the global marketplace capital flows, the role is dynamic and ever-changing. In the last four years, Ms. Stacom has twice been the #1 Professional at CBRE globally, and twice the #1 Investment Professional globally. Last year, she won the Robert T. Lawrence Memorial Award from REBNY.
With over 29 years of real estate experience, Ms. Stacom’s expertise is often sought evidenced by her speaking engagements for numerous industry and educational organizations including Urban Land Institute, Harvard, New York University, Columbia, Wharton, AFIRE, Practising Law Institute and many others.
- Governor of the Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY)
- Investment Properties Institutional Group (Board Member)
- Women’s Network of CBRE (Board Member)
- Big Brothers and Big Sisters of New York
- Cushman & Wakefield (Former Board Member)
- Madison Square Boys & Girls Club (Former Board Member)
- Nontraditional Employment for Women (Former Board Member)
- Continuum Health Partners (Former Board Member)
- Lincoln Center Real Estate (Former Council Member)
- CBRE #1 Ranking Worldwide (2005, 2006, 2011)
- Top 3 Worldwide (2007-2011)
- Endurance of Spirit Award (2010)
- REBNY's Robert T. Lawrence Memorial Award (2008)
- REBNY's ESG Award (2010, 2011)
- #1 Ranking Worldwide Investment Team (2007, 2008)
- Colbert Coldwell Circle (2003-2011)
- Cushman & Wakefield's Service Excellence Achievement Award (2001)
- Cushman & Wakefield's Most Ingenious Deal of the Year Award (1990)
- Lehigh University, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania; B.S. / Marketing