Dana G. McFerran
is a Managing Director in the Forensic practice for KPMG LLP. She has spent over thirteen years focusing on financial / fraud investigations, arbitration matters, litigation support and damage claim analyses for large public companies, corporate management, financial institutions, law firms, and governmental agencies. For approximately two years prior, Dana was a Senior Auditor for KPMG in the Audit practice where she performed annual financial audits and prepared annual corporate financial statements.
Function and Specialization
- Ms. McFerran specializes in providing assistance to legal counsel in the areas of accounting investigations and fraud investigations, as well as economic and accounting aspects of litigation and arbitration.
Education, Licenses & Certifications
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Fraud Examiners
- Finance Committee Chair and Executive Committee for the Board of Directors of the Pennsylvania Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (PSPCA)
- BA from Lafayette College
- Certified Public Accountant (PA and NJ)
- Certified in Financial Forensics