Cydney Tune is Senior Counsel at Pillsbury's San Francisco office, and leads the firm's Copyrights practice and Media & Entertainment industry team. Her practice includes a wide variety of intellectual property issues, including copyrights and trademarks, as well as a broad array of entertainment, licensing, E-Commerce and rights enforcement matters. She represents a variety of clients -large and small, domestic and foreign, and in many different industries.
The Daily Journal named Ms. Tune one of 2008's Top 10 Copyright Lawyers in California and listed her among California's top "25 licensing specialists" in 2010. She is regularly voted by her peers as among the Best Lawyers in America in the Entertainment Law and Media Law categories. She has also been named a “Super Lawyer” in intellectual property. She is a frequent speaker and author on topics pertaining to intellectual property, licensing and the convergence of entertainment and technology.
- Past Vice Chair, ABA Forum on the Entertainment and Sports Industries, and Immediate Past Chair of the Licensing, Branding and Merchandise Division for that organization
- Immediate Past Chair, Copyright Interest Group, State Bar of California IP Section, former Executive Committee member
- Editorial Board, International Entertainment Law Journal
- Advisory Board, Copyright World
- Advisory Board, Internet Law & Strategy
- Executive Committee and Northern California Chapter Chair, Emeritus, Copyright Society of the U.S.A.