Craig Parks has 18 years experience working at Ernst & Young serving global assurance clients. From 2003 to 2006, Craig spent three years in the New York office as a member of the firm's National Professional Practice Group consulting with engagement teams and assurance clients on complex accounting and reporting issues.
Technical Accounting Experience
Craig's primary areas of expertise include accounting and financial reporting matters related to business combinations, consolidations, equity method investments, and liabilities & equity instruments. Craig has extensive experience working with master limited partnerships in the midstream industry and was published in the Oil & Gas Financial Journal. He also has in-depth experience with public offerings of debt and equity securities, restructurings, and mergers & acquisitions.
Ernst & Young Roles
- Subject Matter Expert - Business Combinations & Consolidations
- Clients served as partner include El Paso Pipeline Partner, L.P., Transocean Ltd., and Oil States International, Inc.
- Clients served as EQR partner include Cal Dive International, Inc.
- Texas A&M University - Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting
- Member Texas Society of CPAs and American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Craig is a Partner in Ernst & Young's Assurance practice in the Houston office.