is the firmwide Vice-Chairman of the Business and Finance Department and is Global Co-Head of the Private Equity Group. Brad works extensively with general counsels, senior management teams and boards of directors in complex domestic and cross-border investment transactions. Brad focuses his practice on mergers and acquisitions, sales, recapitalizations and debt and equity raises. Brad has led scores of transactions in a 20-year career in a variety of industries including food, restaurant, consumer products, business services, etc. These deals involved numerous publicly-traded companies and a variety of privately held businesses with a wide range of transaction sizes. Brad's deals usually have international aspects and he routinely works on transactions that cover Europe, Canada, Australia and Asia.
Brad is top ranked in Chambers USA America's Leading Lawyers for Business
and Super Lawyers
as a leader in the Corporate legal arena.
Honors & Awards
- Top rated in Chambers USA America's Leading Lawyers for Business
- Selected for inclusion in Illinois Super Lawyers Business/Corporate 2006 - 2007, 2009 - 2011
- 2007 - Reed Smith
- 1988 - Sachnoff & Weaver (combined with Reed Smith in 2007)
- Firmwide Vice-Chair, Business and Finance Department
- Global Co-Head, Private Equity/Venture Capital Group
- Certified Public Accountant