Beth M. Goldman, a partner in Orrick's San Francisco office, is a member of the Intellectual Property Group. Her practice focuses on trademark and copyright law, licensing, Internet law and advertising clearance. She has been assisting clients in the selection and creation of brands, as well as their protection, for more than 20 years. Her experience includes worldwide prosecution and policing of trademarks, dispute resolution, UDRP proceedings and litigation before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board. Her clients cover a variety of industries, including alternative energy, biotechnology, clothing, computer services, consumer products, credit card services, food and beverages, medical equipment, pharmaceuticals, software and telecommunications. Court Admissions
She has spoken on trade dress for the Practising Law Institute on intellectual property, and on domain name and other issues for the International Trademark Association. She has served on various INTA committees.
- United States Court of Appeals
- Northern District of California
- American Bar Association
- Intellectual Property Section, State Bar of California
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- Chair of the Trade Dress Image Library Subcommittee of the Online Reference Committee, INTA (2012-2014)