Audra Cohen represents buyers, sellers, boards of directors and financial advisers in a broad range of merger and acquisition transactions, including public company mergers, negotiated sales of private companies (including subsidiaries and divisions), spin-offs and complex corporate restructurings.
Ms. Cohen also is actively involved in the Firm's management and administration, including as co-head of the Firm's Consumer Products & Retail Group, as co-head of the Firm's Associate Experience Committee and as a member of the Firm's Diversity Committee.
- Euromoney Legal Media Group Americas Women in Business Law Awards 2012 - shortlisted for "'Best in Mergers & Acquisitions"
- Chambers USA Women in Law Awards 2012 - shortlisted for "'Up & Coming' Corporate/M&A Lawyer of the Year"
- The American Lawyer - recognized as one of the "45 Under 45" - the best young women lawyers in the Am Law 200 (January 2011)
- The American Lawyer - recognized as "Dealmaker in the Spotlight" for work on the Dynegy-Blackstone Group, NBTY-Carlyle Group and Avon Products-Silpada Designs transactions all announced in July and August 2010 (October 2010)
- Legal 500 US - praised by clients for her "combination of legal excellence and commercial awareness" (2008)
- New York Super Lawyers - recognized as a leading lawyer for M&A (2006-2012)
Board of Trustees of the Martha Graham Center of Contemporary Dance (Member)