is a registered patent attorney of Schwegman, Lundberg & Woessner. Her practice focuses on computer architecture, software, and business methods. Ann also specializes in international patent protection and reexamination practice. Ann is a co-editor and contributing author for Electronic and Software Patents: Law and Practice, a treatise published by BNA Books. Ann is frequently invited to speak on various patent prosecution topics.
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Franklin Pierce Law Center, Concord, NH, 1997 J.D.
- Law Journal: IDEA: The Journal of Law and Technology
- Senior Editor Iowa State University, 1992, B.S.
- Major: Speech Communication Major: Computer Science Major: English