- Jan. 16 - 17, 2014 New Brunswick, NJ
- Jan. 16 - 17, 2014 Pittsburgh, PA
- Jan. 16 - 17, 2014 Boston, MA
- Jan. 16 - 17, 2014 Philadelphia, PA
- Jan. 16 - 17, 2014 Mechanicsburg, PA
Effective negotiations and deal execution require that M&A practitioners be well versed in the latest trends. Recent developments in M&A transactions have included novel walk-away provisions, tailored go-shop provisions and new twists on reverse break-up fees. In a race to the finish line, some two-step tender offer transactions have proceeded on a dual track, in which a one-step merger transaction is pursued while the tender offer is proceeding. ...