- Jul. 17, 2013 New Brunswick, NJ
- Jul. 17, 2013 Boston, MA
- Jul. 17, 2013 Birmingham, AL
- Jul. 17, 2013 Philadelphia, PA
- Jul. 17, 2013 Pittsburgh, PA
- Jul. 17, 2013 Mechanicsburg, PA
In the aftermath of the financial crisis and the resulting regulatory reform, the SEC has advanced significant rulemaking to impose a greater degree of controls on investment advisers’ operations. In fact, the SEC has put the regulation of investment advisers under the microscope, establishing new rules related to adviser custody, political contributions and adviser disclosure and has retooled its adviser exam program.At this program, attendees will ...