- Dec. 4, 2014 Boston, MA
- Dec. 4, 2014 Pittsburgh, PA
- Dec. 4, 2014 Mechanicsburg, PA
- Dec. 4, 2014 Philadelphia, PA
- Dec. 4, 2014 Columbus, OH
- Dec. 4, 2014 New Brunswick, NJ
As the securitization world continues to emerge from the financial crisis, it faces a continuing flow of new regulation and, in some cases, uncertainty. Some asset-backed securities (ABS), collateralized mortgage obligations (CLOs), and mortgage-backed securities (MBS) markets are experiencing robust activity, with issuance volumes steadily rising. Other markets such as residential mortgage-backed securities (RMBS) are slower to reemerge. The regulatory ...