- Jun. 20, 2013 Mechanicsburg, PA
- Jun. 20, 2013 Cleveland, OH
- Jun. 20, 2013 Philadelphia, PA
- Jun. 20, 2013 New Brunswick, NJ
- Jun. 20, 2013 Atlanta, GA
- Jun. 20, 2013 Birmingham, AL
- Jun. 20, 2013 Pittsburgh, PA
Any attorney or human resources professional who advises or represents employers, employees, labor unions or government, or who has judicial/arbitral/mediator responsibility, must keep abreast of changes in the employment discrimination arena, and must also be aware of cutting-edge developments on the litigation front.
This program, designed for employment law practitioners and human resources professionals at all levels, brings together prominent ...