- Oct. 9 - 10, 2014 New Brunswick, NJ
- Oct. 9 - 10, 2014 Cleveland, OH
- Oct. 9 - 10, 2014 Philadelphia, PA
- Oct. 9 - 10, 2014 Mechanicsburg, PA
- Oct. 9 - 10, 2014 Pittsburgh, PA
The ability to identify and appropriately use financial and accounting information is relevant to a wide range of legal and regulatory matters for attorneys and other professionals. Litigators and transactional attorneys will benefit from this practical course designed specifically for non-accountants and taught by members of the nation’s top accounting, tax and advisory firms, leading law firms, in-house counsel and universities.