- Jul. 22 - 23, 2014 Mechanicsburg, PA
- Jul. 22 - 23, 2014 Philadelphia, PA
- Jul. 22 - 23, 2014 New Brunswick, NJ
- Jul. 22 - 23, 2014 Cleveland, OH
- Jul. 22 - 23, 2014 Pittsburgh, PA
In a global business, the tax laws of the United States may impact transactions regardless of where the transactions take place. A working knowledge of the U.S. international tax rules is, therefore, of paramount importance to a wide variety of tax and corporate professionals.This year’s program will be led by international tax experts and feature a substantially revised schedule including new sessions on outbound investments, IRS reporting requirements ...